Fireball’s “Cool Designs of the Week”


As with most weeks, I got cool stuff sent to me. “Hey Fireball! Whatta ya think of my (fill in the blank).” And with that kinda traffic coming at me, I get the privilidge of seeing the best of what’s out there. Sort of.

Well, not all of it is lip smackin’ goodness. Some of it is downright cheese of the Limberger nature. But, without more dumb explanation, here’s what cool in design this past week. And no, you can’t buy the Phat Boy Can from me. It’s on “special order” from Iceland.

Bugatti

THE BUGATTI BORDEAUX

Big and beautiful, but they’re only building them for the richest MoFo’s on the planet. So, if we get to “see” one, it’ll cost about 10K.

BMWconceptcool

BMW Concept Cool

A rad BMW sketch that evokes movement, style and grace. Obviously not the traits that the final build will have, but sweet to look at. So, whatever.

Rolls Ghost

THE ROLLS GHOST

WealthSquared. I wonder if  can rent one of these puppies at Hertz? I think they give you a discount on your next Lear Jet World Tour.

Parajet-SkyCar1Parajet-SkyCar2

THE PARAJET SKY CAR

Yea. I want it. I need it. Comes with barf bags. I SO am gonna rock this thing!

Ma Pimp'dPacer

MA PIMP’D PACER

Orange. Phat. Tasty. I mean, why don’t they do REAL design like this anymore? Can’t you see a Mom pullin’ into Vons with this? I mean, I’D help her with her groceries for sure!

CamaroTransformer1CamaroTransformer2

TRANSFORMER CAMARO

It’s a Camaro, yes. But it’s a Transformer, too! Like,… two toys in one for the price of one! That’s like getting a Star Wars Action Figure with an extra lightsaber!!! COOL!!!

Zagato-People-Mover1Zagato-People-Mover2

ZAGATO PEOPLE MOVER

A what? A People Mover? Um,… what if you have a dog? Or,… a lizard or something? Are they serious? I mean, how would I pick up my ex-wife if I had one??



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий