Speaking of Supercar Garages…


I just happened to stumble across Mecca. Jason Thorgalsen recently photographed the most impressive Supercar Garage I’ve ever seen and it couldn’t have come at a better time. You guys aren’t going to believe what he found. Here’s a direct quote:

Recently, I was invited to a friends place to check out his house and car collection. Among his collection he has 2 Challenge Stradales, Murcielago, Carrera GT, and a F40. The black CS has some nice mods done to it including straight pipes, gold rims, and a Scuderia stripe in matte black. The Murcielago has the AWD system converted to RWD with a few other mods so its a real monster! Last but not least the Carrera GT has straight pipes! When you finally leave the garage, you walk through the house and come to find the F40 sitting right next to the living room! The whole room is dedicated to Ferrari, so having a real one in there just seems right. Then in the living room is one of the best video game setups I have ever seen. Four of us sat down and got to racing on Forza 2. It was pretty fun racing head to head while trash talking to the person right next to you.

Sixteen more pictures after the jump.

Come inside and peek around the corner…

Take a look at the game room…

Get up close and personal…

When I stumbled across these photos on Flickr, all I saw at first were the four beauties in the garage. I couldn’t believe what I was looking at. How can someone possibly sleep knowing that they have so many gems just downstairs? It would be like Christmas morning every day. What more could a man want?

Well, the whole time, I kept thinking “If there were an F40 in this collection, it would be impenetrably perfect”. Sure enough, I start going through all the photos and what do I come across? The most glorious Ferrari room I’ve ever seen and, sitting in the center of it, a stunning red Ferrari F40. At that point, my heart began to throb and I realized that some day, I have to own a collection like this. Going into my Junior year in Highschool, I’ll have no problem achieving that some day, provided that I keep my life on the track that I’m taking right now. All successful people strive for different things – mine is a collection as solid as this. Nothing huge, but every car in my collection will be outstanding and extraordinary. The best of the best, my absolute favorites. What do you strive for?



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий